Job Title: Upper School Tutor – STEM
Division: Upper School
Department: Educational Resources Program
Reports To: Director of Upper School ERP
All School ERP Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Rate of Pay: $47.00 for an Individual Session Plus Pay for Planning
- Provides tutoring to upper school students with a focus on all levels of high school math curriculum including IB and AP maths
- Experience with teaching organizational, study skills and time management strategies to students
- Monthly communication with teachers, parents and students
- Monthly reporting of student progress
- Hours are up to 30 hours per week
- Schedule varies with cycle days
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Four-year college degree, and
- Experience with tutoring or teaching at the high school level
Knowledge of learning disabilities preferred
- To apply, navigate to the Charlotte Country Day School website and apply online.
- Only online applications are accepted for all Country Day positions.
It is the policy of Charlotte Country Day School not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This policy extends to recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, compensation, training, benefits and all other terms and conditions of employment.