Report: Direct report to the VP of Marketing and Communications while working closely with numerous other members of the CCCP team.
Charlotte Center City Partners seeks a South End Brand Coordinator to collaboratively develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies and tactics to support the vision for South End: a walkable urban district supported by vibrant neighborhoods, built on transit, and fueled with energy and innovation from Charlotte’s diverse and creative people. This is a dynamic role that serves a dynamic neighborhood, a place where there’s something to be discovered around every corner, where Charlotte comes to try new things and create new experiences. A successful candidate will be a curious learner, enthusiastic teammate, and passionate about inclusive community and great urban places.
Specific responsibilities and activities include, but are not limited to:
- Become a neighborhood expert and brand steward for South End
- Support community partnerships and build relationships with district stakeholders
- Website and newsletter management
- Create and deliver place-based content across social media, newsletter and placed media channels
- Social media management for South End and Rail Trail brands – experience in maintaining and growing social presence, and building community using social media
- Content calendar management
- Event marketing – paid and owned media integration, social media marketing, recapping, etc.
- Sponsor activation
- Branded collateral production and distribution (neighborhood maps, event materials, and more)
- Visual content creation and management – photography, videography, etc.
- Perform routine housekeeping and maintenance on Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Document meeting notes, tasks and to-dos
- Collaborate across Charlotte Center City Partners teams and on initiatives with community partners
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of experience
- Strong writing ability
- Social media marketing
- Event marketing
- Familiarity with digital marketing such as Facebook and Google Ads
- Strong in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using email marketing systems such MailChimp
- Familiarity with website content management
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
This position is right for you if:
- You are a team player.
- You are organized.
- You are detail oriented.
- You deliver results through creative and critical thinking.
- You are committed to equity and inclusion.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You see the big picture.
- You are supportive.
- You are innovative.
Compensation and Benefits
- CCCP offers compensation commensurate with experience and benefits including health, dental insurance, life, short- and long-term insurance, a flexible spending plan, 401K retirement program, and opportunities for professional development.
If you have interest in this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and any supporting documents via Indeed by April 9th. No Phone Calls Please.
Charlotte Center City Partners is a non-profit 501(c)(4) that boldly envisions and activates strategies and actions that will assure Charlotte Center City is a welcoming and equitable, economically vibrant, culturally rich and loved place for all. www.CharlotteCenterCity.org www.SouthEndCLT.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $44,000.00 – $46,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place