At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We have an opportunity with OrthoCarolina for a Social Media Specialist to work with our Marketing Team.
The Social Media Specialist supports content marketing & partnership needs through comprehensive management of all OrthoCarolina social media channels. This role works directly with content team to develop & execute social media strategies to achieve marketing targets across the OrthoCarolina footprint and uses a creative spirit and independent work ethic to source, manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
The Social Media Specialist will also develop new social media audiences, groups, and conversations to grow the OrthoCarolina community across all social channels; as well as builds relationships with OrthoCarolina team members to share their stories digitally and educate patients with relevant, useful content. Other duties include:
- Monitoring analytics and uses data to inform choices, improve social strategy and formulate new initiatives.
- Retrieves, tests, measures, evaluates, and recommends insight research to ensure the campaign effectiveness and social impact results.
- Bring innovative, data-informed ideas to the Marketing team on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will possesses strong copywriting skills that reflect OrthoCarolina’s voice & messaging objectives and must be a self-starter & can collaborate while also working independently. Must be willing to take initiative as part of content creation effort in collaboration with community partners/initiatives, this role may involve working some nights and weekends.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary package
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
- Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
- Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
- Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout western North Carolina each year.
OrthoCarolina. You. Improved.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 5 years of related marketing/social media experience preferred.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging and more.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and analytics software (Sprout, Simply Measured, Sprinklr, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Graphic design and video editing experience is a plus but not required.