SnapAV is a leading manufacturer and distributer of audio, video, surveillance, power, and wiring equipment for residential and commercial A/V integrators. We believe that life’s better when everything works together. And the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart home experiences to people around the world.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition the Recruiter I will be responsible for conducting full cycle recruiting to specific lines of business. This position requires someone who can effectively collaborate within the department, with external departments and with candidates to support our high growth rate. Excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, strong work ethic and the desire to find solutions when presented with challenges are key attributes for success in this position. The Recruiter I will require excellent direct and indirect customer service as they will be the first line of communication with SnapAV candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their position needs and initiate recruitment process
- Manage candidates through full cycle recruitment in the ATS
- Conduct/schedule phone screens and/or in-person interviews
- Administer technical and behavioral interviews/assessments as appropriate to determine best match to jobs and ensure associate success
- Draft and send offers
- Assist with various recruiting events as needed- open houses, career fairs, etc.
- Act as an advocate of the organization by initiating/maintaining relationships with a network of contacts to continually increase the quality and size of applicant pools
- Help the TA team to design and improve processes to better support our employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- 3+ years’ recruiting experience
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specially Outlook
- UltiPro HRIS Experience
- iCIMS Application Tracking System Experience
- Experience with recruitment of production and retail team members