OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We are currently searching for a Physical Therapist to join our team at our New Shelby Physical Therapy center location.
The Physical Therapist provides assessment of patient condition based on diagnosis from the referring physician. Establishes and implements appropriate physical therapy treatment programs to restore function, prevent disability, and help patients reach their maximum performance level. Duties include:
- Evaluates patients and establishes appropriate patient care plan to include necessary modalities, procedures, exercise programs, and patient education as warranted by the patient’s diagnosis and condition.
- Communicates patient’s evaluation and subsequent progress to physician and other referral sources in a timely fashion.
- Performs documentation in a manner that is legible, accurate, timely, and according to departmental policy, including evaluations, tests, progress notes, daily treatment notes patient/family education, outcomes, discharge notes, and charges as needed.
- Provides appropriate supervision to support staff and students involved in administering care to patients, including PT assistants, ATCs and PT technicians. Provides supervision of students from accredited schools as needed.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary package
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
- Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
- Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
- Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Quarterly Physical Therapy bonus plan
- CEU Allowance + 40 hours
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout North and South Carolina each year.
OrthoCarolina. You. Improved.
Education and Requirments:
- Bachelor of Science, Master’s Certificate or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapy licensure in the state of North Carolina.
- Evidence of ongoing continuing education in clinical areas.
- Valid N.C. driver’s license for travel to meetings and OrthoCarolina offices
- 3-5 years out patient orthopedic experience preferred