Mood House offers the massage membership for high performers. This is a place where mental and physical wellbeing intersect – we help our members get to the next level in their health, careers and lives.
If you believe that it is your calling to help people live their best lives by providing them with the mental and physical healing benefits of massage, then Mood House is the place for you. Our team is driven, enthusiastic and creative. We are always growing, learning and improving, together. If you prefer the status quo, this is probably not the place for you.
• Provide an exceptional and consistent experience to clients, every time.
• Review client preferences and intentions before each session.
• Prioritize safety and sanitation as outlined by Mood House safety protocols.
• Competitive, commission-based compensation plus tips.
• W-2 Employment Status.
• An inspiring, aesthetically pleasing work environment.
• Ample, free parking.
• Your clients are waiting for you. We do all the heavy lifting of marketing so you can focus on what you do best – giving amazing massages.
• Must be a licensed massage therapist in North Carolina.
• Must have weekend availability.
• Must have professional insurance (for example, through AMTA)
Good to know:
• Our Signature Massage integrates a brief guided visualization by the therapist. If you’re new to meditation or affirmations, don’t worry – we will offer significant training and support.
• If you have previous experience as a yoga or meditation instructor, that’s a plus! It is not required, however.
How to apply:
• Email the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Massage Therapist Inquiry [your name]”.
• Your full name and phone number.
• Your resume (including any specialties/modalities you are certified to practice).
• A brief description of why Mood House might be the right fit for you.
• Your work availability for scheduling purposes.
• Your salary goals: primary, secondary or extra income.