QCity Metro is hiring a creative, energetic college student to assist with marketing campaigns. This versatile intern joins our team during a time of tremendous growth and opportunity at QCity Metro. Our ideal candidate is a marketing (or related) major with strong writing skills and a mind for analyzing online metrics. You especially enjoy working collaboratively to reach online readers and consumers.
Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, this intern will work remotely and will report to the revenue strategist.
- Assist with QCity Metro’s social media presence and growth by researching best practices and implementing new ideas.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
- Help to run a referral campaign to increase QCity Metro’s newsletter subscribers.
- Help to manage and employ advertising campaigns for clients
- Current student (or recent graduate) at a four-year university majoring in Marketing or related field.
- Marketing internship experience preferred, and/or multiple marketing related classes
- Social media savvy
- Knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp preferred
- Based on experience
- Full time
How to apply
- Email your resume and any relevant work examples to email@example.com
QCity Metro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered