POSITION SUMMARY: The Information Systems Assistant supports the computer and technology areas at CCDS. This person provides first level of support for software and hardware issues. The Information Systems Assistant position also focuses on the 1 to 1 initiative, acting as a liaison for the department through interactions, support, development, and training for students, faculty, and special groups at CCDS.
- Assist with maintaining and troubleshooting technology related hardware and infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, computers, PC tablets, iPads, monitors, printers, projectors, and smart boards.
- Assist with maintaining and troubleshooting computer and IOS operating systems and end user software.
- Assist with setup and installation of new computer systems, PC tablets, iPads, and peripherals.
- Identify issues and assists with solutions for the 1 to 1 education, support, and supply needs as required.
- Set measurements and track responses for quality assurance standards with devices and user experiences.
- Provide technology help and support for students, faculty, and staff.
- Assist visitors with connectivity or presentation needs.
- Meet regularly with Information Systems manager and other Information Systems personnel as required.
- Maintain an accurate information systems equipment inventory.
- Assist with the production and distribution of staff, faculty, and student ID cards.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs similar job related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DESIRED:
- Minimum two years of college or technical school.
- Experience in an educational setting.
- Experience with PC/Tablet/Apple device management tools. (Microsoft or JAMF)
- Experience with PC, PC Tablets, Mac and iPad platforms.
- Experience with PC, PC Tablets, Mac and iPad troubleshooting and repair.
- Experience with setup and configuration of PC, PC Tablets, Mac, and iPads.
- Experience with Office 365, Google Drive, and Cloud Services.
- Experience with PC, PC Tablets, Mac and iPad software packages
- Ability to work well in “one-to-one” computer support situations.
- Physically fit and able to move computer systems and peripherals up to 35 pounds.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Charlotte Country Day School will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Country Day does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.