Plans and administers all policies relating to all employment phases of Human Resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate team members.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
OrthoCarolina is seeking an Employment Manager to work with its Human Resources Team in Charlotte.
The Employment Manager plans and administers all policies relating to all employment phases of Human Resources. This position directly supervises 2-3 Human Resources employees. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with the management team to identify hiring and training needs.
- Participates in companywide Human Resources initiatives and projects.
- Maintains applicant flow and sourcing methods; sources candidates including placing advertisements, attending career fairs, directing sourcing, and job posting both internally and externally.
- Interviews and hires qualified candidates for the organization through phone and in-person interviews, pre-employment tests, drug screens, applicant background checks, filing and obtaining required licensing and other documentation.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to ensure quality training of organizational policies, procedures and culture.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Keeps records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, separations/terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting. Records and tracks EEO data relative to new employee applicant flow data.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, promotions, performance reviews with the Human Resources Director.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of human resource management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) CP or SCP certification and/or PHR or SPHR certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
Posted: February 3, 2021