Cinergy Dine-in Cinemas, located in Prosperity Shopping Center off Prosperity Church Road, will offer unlimited movies and popcorn on Saturday, Jan. 28.
The day-long event is described by the theater as a “box office binge” where guests can see as many movies as they’d like to, along with all the buttered popcorn they need, for $15 per person. The offer is currently for “Cinegy Elite” members, but it’s totally free to join and only takes a minute or two to sign up.
Movies playing on Saturday:
- Fear (R) – 1hr 25min
- Left Behind: Rise of the Antichrist (No Rating) – 2hr
- Missing (PG-13) – 1h 51min
- House Party (R) – 1hr 40min
- Plane (R) – 1hr 47min
- M3gan (PG-13) – 1hr 42min
- Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (PG-13) – 2hr 26min
- Puss in Boots (PG) – 1h 43min
- Avatar: The Way of Water (PG-13) – 3hr 10min
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (PG-13) – 2hr 41min
Cinergy Charlotte opened in April 2022 and took the place of what would have been a standalone location of the now-closed Studio Movie Grill. Cinergy Charlotte offers seat selection in recliners, a bar and lounge area, as well as in-seat dining.
Food & drink
Guests can order food, beer, craft cocktails and snacks from their phone using a QR-code placed on the connector to each seat. Cinergy’s menu is relatively expansive and offers much more than the usual popcorn and nachos offered at movie theatres.
Guests can expect to find appetizers like southwest egg rolls, wings, sliders, mozzarella sticks and loaded fries. Entrees on the menu include options like burgers, Philly cheesesteak, sandwiches, a quesadilla, pizzas, pasta and even salad. They also offer desserts.