Happy Weekend, QCity Family! Check out our picks of weekend events below.
? Food and Drink
- Deck the Crawl (Sat): Sport an ‘ugly Christmas sweater’ for a bar crawl through 10 spots in Uptown.
- Brunch Burlesque at Stroke (Sun): Catch a burlesque show with drinks and snacks then tee up for mini golf.
- Free Brunch, Free Vibes (Sun): Visit Members Only Tasting Room for bottomless mimosas and free brunch on Sunday.
? Holiday Shopping Events
- Charlotte Christmas Village (Thu – Sun): Check out vendors with holiday cheer in the marketplace at Light the Knights.
- Black-owned Business Holiday Market (Fri – Sun): Shop products from clothing to retail from than 40 Black-owned businesses around Charlotte at this pop-up store.
- South End Shop Small (Sat): Experience local vendors at three pop-up locations in South End.
- Mistletoe Market at Camp North End (Sat): Shopping, local crafts, vintage finds, hot chocolate and more will be available at Camp North End.
? Music, Nightlife & Culture
- Weekend Kickoff at Tequila House (Thu): Start your weekend with a true party atmosphere and tequila.
- A Claus for Celebration (Sat): Take photos with Santa and mail letters to the North Pole.
- Poppin’ Bottles Party (Sat) The name says it all; champagne and more flow into the morning at Hive Night Club.
- A Jazzy Holiday Pop Up! (Sun): Drinks, snacks, and a festive holiday show with jazz music.