Wondering what to do this weekend? This list is your guide to Charlotte’s weekend event scene. Checkout a few fun things to do below:
? Music & Concerts.
- R&B Only (Sat): Cocktails, a DJ, and partying all night to…that’s right. R&B only.
- Trey Songz Live (Sat): Hear the R&B crooner live at one of Charlotte’s nightclubs.
- AfroPop! Charlotte (Sat): Party through the night to dancehall, afrobeats, soca, and more.
? Food and Drink
- The Wine Shop at Rivergate Sunday Brunch (Sun): Wrap up your weekend with a nice brunch that includes wine, craft beers, and live music.
- Mattie’s Front Porch: “Toasts for Tatas” (Sat): Treat your tastebuds to a 5-7 course country-style meal.
- Cabernet Franc Day Super Tasting (Sat): Enjoy a wine tasting and a prepared cheese spread for tasty pairings.
- MOANA, Movies in the Park (Sat): A free outdoor showing at Wilmore Centennial Park.
- Charlotte Checkers v. Hartford Wolf Pack (Sat): Support Charlotte’s minor-league hockey team home this weekend.
- Anastasia the Musical (Fri – Sun): Enjoy the classic story live and reimagined.
? Arts & Culture
- Sip & Paint (R&B Edition) (Sat): Let your creativity run free while you paint, drink and listen to music.
- Opera Carolina: Tosca (Sat-Sun): Spend an evening at an opera that tells a tale of passion and jealousy.
- Fall Works – Charlotte Ballet (Fri, Sat): See the debut of Charlotte Ballet’s new season with two shows: one is the return of a local favorite, and the other is a first-time Charlotte Ballet performance.
- Writing with Bearden: an Ekphrastic Workshop with Charlotte Lit (Sun): Take a workshop at the Mint that teaches you how to write about art.