Wondering what to do this weekend? This list is your guide to Charlotte’s weekend event scene. Checkout a few fun things to do below:
? Music & Concerts
- Kevin Gates Performing Live (Thu): Kevin Gates and Morray are live at Bojangles Coliseum.
- The Millennium Tour 2022 (Sat): Bow Wow, Mario, Lloyd, Ying Yang Twins, Sammie and a whole bunch of folks hit the Spectrum Center stage.
- Jazz at the Bechtler (Fri): Experience a tribute to the vibraphones’ greats.
- I Am Queen Charlotte (Sat): Hear live stories from Black women with stunning visuals and sounds.
? Food and Drink
- Black Food Truck Friday (Fri): Join some of Charlotte’s most popular Black-owned food trucks for fun in the street
- Boozy Brunch Tour at Hi-Wire (Sat): Brunch, mimosas, pop-up shopping vendors, and a good time.
- Art on a Sunday Brunch (Sun): Love fine art, local creatives, and good brunch? This is for you.
- Annie, the Musical (Fri, Sat, Sun): The “hard-knocks life” show is playing at Children’s Theatre of Charlotte.
- Charlotte Chalk Art Festival (Sat, Sun): See street chalk art come to life.
- Carolina Renaissance Festival (Sat-Sun): Knights on horseback, fairies, dragons, and turkey legs. Need we say more?
- Carolina Panthers v. San Francisco 49ers (Sun): Keep pounding, Panthers.
? Arts & Culture
- Charlotte Asian Festival (Sat): Celebrate culture, tradition, and history of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders. Dragon boat race is also Saturday.
- Saturday Night Improv Show (Sat): Interactive. Comedic. Improv acting.