Charlotte voters will consider a $226 million bond package when they cast ballots this fall.
The “Vote Yes for City Bonds” campaign officially kicked off yesterday.
The 2022 bond package consists of three issues:
- $146.2 million for streets
- $50 million for housing
- $29.8 million for neighborhoods
You can learn more here about what’s included in each of those categories.
The Charlotte Regional Business Alliance is managing the “Vote Yes” campaign, with funding from the Coalition for a Better 2050.
The campaign’s three co-chairs are:
- Rai Glover, Charlotte market president for Truist Financial
- Kerr Putney, former CMPD chief and now chief community and government relations officer at CPI Security
- Ali Summerville, business administration executive of Ally Financial.