?Food and Drink
- Karaoke Food Tour: Vegan Edition (Fri-Sun): Missed the last karaoke food tour? No problem. This tour will provide you with healthy options no matter your diet preference.
- Southeast Crab Feast II (Sat): All you can eat blue crabs, music and family. It’s the perfect way to start your weekend.
- Soul Miner’s Garden Food Truck at Noda (Sat): An all vegan food truck offering a variety of fresh flavors for the Queen City.
- Bottomless Brunch (Sun): Close out your weekend with a few mimosas and some brunch.
?Arts and Culture
- PJ Morton in Concert (Thur): Grammy-award winning singer PJ Morton will be performing in Charlotte alongside DJ Aerie Spins. If you are a fan of Morton, you will love this!
- Toni Stone: An original play (Fri): Toni Stone was the first African American woman to play baseball in the Negro leagues. Check out this rendition of her life and career.
- August at the Bechtler (Sat): From the beginning of August through September, the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art will offer free admission they prepare their new exhibition
- Paint & Sip: Build Destroy (Sun): A twist on your regular paint and sip. Towards the end, everyone will contribute to a large canvas that you will then destroy.
- Charlotte Regional Farmers Market (Fri): Grab some fresh produce or a handmade trinket.
- Original Circle of Friends (Sat): Party with a purpose! All proceeds will provide scholarships to young scholars.
- Give Blessing Bags (Sat): Be a blessing to someone in need and give them some goodies. You can hand out the bags or you can donate supplies.
- Aggie-Eagle Stepshow (Fri): The Greeks will be battling against one another for the ultimate prize: $10,000. Check out this step show to see who will step up to the challenge.
- Duke’s Mayo Classic Fan Fest (Sat): Check out the official tailgating spot, located one block from the Bank of America Stadium.
- Big Hats and Bowties Brunch (Sun): Enjoy a delicious brunch meal while making a change. Proceeds from this brunch will benefit the National Alumni Scholarship Fund for NCCU.