The long weekend is over, but there are still some hot events happening in Charlotte this week. Check them out below.
- Grand Carnivale: Enjoy parades, street performers and more in this cultural event for the whole family.
- Training Camp Fitness: Get your blood pumping with a workout and cool down afterward with drinks from NoDa Brewing Company.
- Yoga at the Mint: Wind down with a yoga session while surrounded by the art of the Mint Museum.
- Beer & Board Games: Bring your favorite board game or play one provided at Devil’s Logic Brewing while you sip on craft beers.
- Say It Open Mic: Listen to the voices of Charlotte or share your own in this open mic night event.
- North End Farmer’s Market: Listen to live music while you shop for hand-crafted jewelry, soaps, and more at Camp North End.
- A Milky Way Desert: Light up the night when you create a painting under a black light.
- Claudio Ortiz Live: Enjoy free admission to the Mint Museum in addition to a live music performance inspired by Afro-Caribbean rhythms.
- Wine Down Wednesdays: Share a $10 bottle of wine with your friends after work, make sure to stick around for the DJ.
- Trivia at Rhino Market West: Grab your friends or go solo when you test your knowledge at this trivia event hosted by local rapper Nige Hood.
- Sofar Sounds Charlotte Concert: Head to NoDa to discover three new artists in this live concert series.
- Sip & See: Enjoy two free glasses of wine as you browse the local Real African Art gallery.
- Thor: Love and Thunder: See Thor’s return to the big screen in IMAX quality at Discovery Place Science.
- Game Night: Mafia: Test your detective skills (or your poker face) at NoDa Brewing Company’s mafia game night.
- Rodney Shelton: See the Johnson C. Smith University graduate turned Motown artist live at Middle C Jazz.