Just because the weekend is over doesn’t mean you can’t have a great time in Charlotte. Check out what’s happening this week.
- The Bill Hanna Legacy Jazz Session: Enjoy live vendors, pop-up jazz sessions and more.
- Open Mic Night at the Evening Muse: Get on stage and share your talent. You could also sit back and listen to others sing, share poetry and do comedy.
- Trivia at Pinhouse: Sip from 72 self-serve taps and test your knowledge.
- Piano Karaoke & Sing-Along: Take to the stage and pick a song to sing while a pianist plays the music for you.
- University City Family Story Time: Bring the whole family to the library for a night of stories and songs to help develop children’s literacy skills.
- An Evening in Greece: Taste some classic Greek dishes and learn how to make them at home. You can bring a taste of Athens right to your table.
- Speed Date Single Mixer Spades Tournament: Meet other singles and see if you really can beat anyone in spades.
- Babyface Ray Presents The Sincerely Face Tour: See the Detroit Native rapper live at The Underground.
- Farmers Market Music: Emmanuel Wynter: Shop from locally sourced vendors and enjoy music from Black violinist Emmanuel Wynter.
- Noteworthy: See the R&B music stylings of Nia. J mix with electro-pop group Bravo Pueblo in the next installment of Charlotte’s new concert series.
- Remember Whensday: Sip from craft cocktails and dine on small plates while you enjoy live jazz music and a homage to Ella Fitzgerald with a unique spin.
Kingdom Tour: Maverick City Music x Kirk Franklin: See a collection of popular gospel singers at the PNC Music Pavillion.
Charlotte Squawks: NC-17: See the R-rated comedy show poking fun at Charlotte through satire and music.
Acoustic Grace: See some of Charlotte’s very own acapella groups and singer-songwriters.
Thursday Night “Sip & See” at the Gallery: Enjoy two glasses of wine as you take in authentic African art at the real African art gallery.