Charlotte Restaurant Week, aka Queen’s Feast, starts Friday, Jan. 21, but with a few changes.
Queen’s Feast has expanded to include more than 70 restaurants throughout Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Iredell, Gaston, Catawba, Stanly, York and Lancaster counties.
Through Jan. 30, participating restaurants will offer prix fixe meals priced at $40 and $45, in addition to options priced at $30 and $35.
Queen’s Feast founder Bruce Hensley said some restaurants were reluctant to participate because of higher food and operating costs, which led to his decision to upgrade this year’s pricing options.
“To make Queen’s Feast more attractive to a wider variety of restaurants, we thought it would be prudent to add two more levels specifically to help out the restaurants,” he said.
Queen’s Feast was founded in 2008. After a hiatus in 2020 due to Covid, the twice-yearly event resumed in July 2021 with 42 participating restaurants.
Hensley said he hopes the new pricing structure will bring Queen’s Feast back to its pre-pandemic success.
Here is a list of participating restaurants:
Belmont / Gaston Co.
Concord / Cabarrus Co.
Eastover / Myers Park
Fort Mill / Rock Hill / York Co.
Hickory / Catawba Co.
Huntersville / North Mecklenburg Co.
- Alton’s Kitchen & Cocktails
- Dressler’s – Birkdale
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Huntersville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Northlake
- H Bar + Social
- Red Rocks Cafe – Birkdale
Indian Land / Lancaster Co.
Madison Park / Montford Park
South Perimeter / Ballantyne / Pineville
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Stonecrest
- Global Restaurant
- Margaux’s Wine, Pizza & Market
- The Porter’s House
SouthPark / Foxcroft
- Aqua e Vino
- Bar Marcel
- Bulla Gastrobar
- Dogwood Southern Table & Bar
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – SouthPark
- Oak Steakhouse
- Red Rocks Cafe – Charlotte
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – SouthPark
Southwest Charlotte / Ayrsley
Locust / Stanly Co.
Statesville / Iredell Co.
- Church & Union
- Aria Tuscan Grill
- BLT Steak
- Bernardin’s at Ratcliffe
- Brazz Carvery & Steakhouse
- The Capital Grille
- Deluxe, The Fun Art of Dining
- Estampa Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
- Forchetta Italian Kitchen
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
- La Belle Helene
- Red Salt by David Burke
- Rí Rá Irish Pub
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Uptown
- Sea Level NC
- Tupelo Honey
Check Charlotte Restaurant Week’s website for updates.
Reservations are recommended, and menu items are subject to change due to availability.