What’s Happening, Charlotte?
There’s been a significant cool down, but expect rain this weekend. Daytime highs around 70 degrees and overnight lows in the mid 50s.
We’ve got a full page of things to keep you entertained through Sunday. Visit our special Weekend Events Page for the entire listing.
This week’s Editor Picks:
- ShapingCLT: Eastland 2.0 (Sat.): Join the walking tour to hear the story behind the open-air market from its founder and meet local vendors. (sponsored)
- Queen City Tattoo & Arts Festival (Fri. – Sun.): Live tattooing, live music and other activities featuring more than 250 artists from the Queen City and around the world.
- Carolina BalloonFest (Fri. – Sun.): Bring lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy the sights of over 50 colorful hot air balloons.
- View the Right Thing Film & Discussion Series: School Daze (Sat.): It’s homecoming season, right? View and discuss Spike Lee’s 1988 film set at the fictional Mission College, a historical Black college.
- R&B Only – Charlotte (Sat.): Dress comfortable and party to your favorite R&B hits from the ’90s and 2000s.
If you’re hosting an event, be sure to submit it. It could end up as an Editor’s Pick.
*While we do our best to confirm events, contact event organizers for questions.