Black Charlotte is poppin’, child. You didn’t know? – Alane Paraison
Ok Charlotte, here’s your time in the reality TV spotlight. The trailer for OWN Network’s “To Have and To Hold: Charlotte” dropped on Wednesday, and honestly, you know we’ll be tuning in.
The series follows five Charlotte couples, and their personas are already in place:
- The Socialites: Yandrick and Alane Paraison
- The DINKs (Double Income, No Kids): Darhyl and Christine Pulley
- The Power Couple: David and Judge Ty Hands
- The Modern Family: Joshua Anglero, Juliana Gutierrez-Anglero and Peter Carey
- The Empty Nesters: Clinton and Ursula Douglas
Paraison said on his Facebook page that the series has been three years in the making.
Last year, the web series “The Real Sidechicks of Charlotte” had the streets talking. With “To Have and To Hold,” the docuseries is bringing the love and drama to Oprah’s cable network.
Charlotte, does that mean we’ve arrived? Will you be watching?
“To Have and To Hold: Charlotte” premieres June 1 at 10 p.m. on OWN Network.
Watch the trailer below.