Food, culture and black history will intersect at “The Soul Food Scholar: Adrian Miller’s Tales of a White House Kitchen.”
One of our lucky Morning Brew newsletter subscribers will win two tickets to an evening with food writer, attorney and certified BBQ judge Adrian Miller — aka the Soul Food Scholar — for “Tales of a White House Kitchen” on Feb. 12 at the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture.
From Washington to Obama, the Soul Food Scholar will share stories of Blacks who fed our First Families. The evening also features Miller’s book signing and a reception with small bites prepared by Chef Greg Collier, co-founder of Soul Food Sessions and The Yolk at 7th Street Public Market.
- Contest is open to our “Morning Brew” newsletter subscribers.
- Sign up before Sunday, Feb. 10, to enter our drawing. (If you already get our newsletters, thank you; you’re automatically entered.)
Selection of winners
- One winner will be randomly selected and notified by email on Sunday, Feb. 10.
- Check your email. Winner will have 4 hours to claim tickets.
- If tickets aren’t claimed, we’ll pick a new name and repeat.