Charlotte-Mecklenburg police arrested a man suspected of robbing at least five Charlotte businesses in November, including three businesses in one day.
Authorities identified the suspect as Alex Arnez Jones, 26.
According to CMPD, Jones is responsible for the following robberies:
• On November 17 at approximately 12 p.m., a man entered a Boost Mobile store at 3654 Central Avenue, brandished a firearm and demanded property from the business.
• On November 17 at approximately 8:45 p.m., a man entered a Fuel Mart at 5035 N. Tryon Street, brandished a firearm and demanded property from business.
• On November 17, a man entered a Subway restaurant at 6133 South Boulevard and demanded money while displaying a handgun.
• On November 21 at 10:40 a.m., a man entered a Beautiful Hair store at 1709 Central Avenue and demanded property while displaying a firearm.
• On November 23 at approximately 9:15 a.m., a man entered the I Beauty 210 store at 4837 N. Tryon Street, brandished a firearm and demanded property from the business.
Days before Jones was arrested, police released photos of a suspect taken by surveillance cameras at some of the businesses.
Jones was charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and 2nd degree kidnapping.
A CMPD spokesman said additional charges are pending.