Do you know of a Mecklenburg nonprofit in need of some marketing help?
To commemorate its 25th anniversary, Luquire George Andrews (LGA) will provide 25 hours of free advertising, public relations and marketing advice to six Mecklenburg charities.
The 25-hour marathon, dubbed “Goodstock,” will run from 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 15, to 12 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16, at LGA’s south Charlotte offices.
“This year especially, we know that budgets are tighter and resources are more limited – which makes it even more difficult for nonprofits to market themselves,” said Steve Luquire, founder and CEO. “ We want to help.”
To apply, go to www.lgaadv.com. The deadline for RFP responses is 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18.
The Goodstock concept was created five years ago by an advertising agency in Madison, Wis. LGA says it hopes more agencies will join next year.
Proposals will be evaluated based on:
- The services they provide in Mecklenburg County
- Their need for and inability to fund marketing, advertising and PR initiatives because of budget cuts, reductions in donations or a measurable increase in demand for their organization’s services due to the economic downturn
- Submission of their application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18
- Their status as a 501(c)(3)
- Their availability to meet with LGA at our offices during the 25-hour period
For more information, visit www.lgaadv.com or e-mail questions – with Goodstock in the subject line – to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Selected charities will be announced on Monday, Oct. 6.