Authorities say they are investigating a natural gas explosion at the Fort Worth, Texas, home of megachurch pastor T.D. Jakes.

The blast occurred Sunday in a sunroom but no one was injured and there was no fire. The blast appears to have been an accident.

Reports say that the room has a gas-fed pool heater and a large-gas fed barbecue grill which may have been the cause. After the explosion the gas company, Atmos Energy ran tests and checked meters and no leaks were found.

Jakes is pastor of The Potter’s House, a 30,000 member mega church in Dallas.

Click here to read more.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *