5 gift ideas with a fitness theme
A few weeks ago, a colleague of mine lost her mother to cancer. It was unexpected, aggressive and sent the […]
A few weeks ago, a colleague of mine lost her mother to cancer. It was unexpected, aggressive and sent the family in an unexpected tailspin.
Even though National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is designated for October, I’m sharing five gift ideas to honor courageous cancer souls — those currently suffering and those who lost their fight to this ugly disease. Each gift idea has a connection to fitness. (Did you really expect anything less?)
1. Converse Chuck Taylor’s: Getting some young person started in fitness is sure to be easier with them sporting these cute, pink sneakers. Sold at most athletic stores
2. Walking Kit by Zon: Cooler temperatures are an extra incentive to get out and walk. This practical kit has walking gloves, pedometer and drawstring bag. Click here.
3. Be Brave Grip Socks: These are socks with a purpose. They have inspirational messages, padded foot bed and arch support, to name a few features. Click here.
4. Compression pants: I love compression fitness attire. The clothing stays in place, does not ride up (like some fitness attire) and wicks sweat. Click here.
5. Something for the guys: Fellas, I didn’t forget about you. If you’re prickly about wearing pink, this traditional black shirt, or any t-shirt for that matter, works just as well.